In the previous section we wanted to draw your attention to :
- the fact that our mind interprets recieved information according to the frames of referens which we have built up through our lives experience and education.
- If our frames of references are incomplete or lacking ,our conclusions and actions might be wrong.
- The exchange to new frames of referens is called a paradigm shift or in the words of the Bible, change of heart (mind)
2 Life, the School for Eternity
In the next section we wish to show:
- How it all began, as well as
- the Bible's recommended way to get Gods help out of our predicament.
- If we choose to live in a correct divine relationship we develop through the trials and temptations which we inevitably encounter,
- apart from this we risk being worn down and becoming more and more disgruntled, because we have missed the purpose of our lives.